Gamemax Carbon Gaming PC
Supplied with a full 1 Year warranty
Brand new for 2019 Game Max have introduced the Game Max Carbon it is an Mid Tower gaming case and is made with a very simple and classic design. It comes with a front spline design and an attractive acrylic side panel on the left side. It has HD Audio, 3 x USB 2.0 included on the top panel for easy access.
There is room for 3 fans to be fitted but the Carbon comes with 1 x 120mm Single-Ring white LED fan at the back which makes this an ideal solution for the gaming enthusiast and an excellent cooling solution to help to keep the computer temperature low.
In line with the Game Max ethos this case offers style, performance and the ultimate experience.
- Design – The Carbon is a premium midi Tower case it comes with a front spline design and has a vent hole design.
- Water-Cooling Support – The Carbon can fit 1 x 120 / 140mm / 240mm radiator at the front and a 1 x 120mm radiator at the back to give the user extensive water cooling support.
- Acrylic Side panel – The Carbon comes with an Acrylic left side panel to allow the user to show off their internal components and also makes the carbon more durable and stronger.
- Fans – The Carbon can fit up to 3 fans in total to give you the ultimate cooling experience but it comes with 1 x 120mm Single-Ring white LED fan at the back to give your case a unique look.
- I/O Ports – The Caron comes with HD Audio, 3 x USB 2.0 to allow you to connect to most media storage devices.
- Form Factor: Midi Tower
- Motherboard Support: ATX, Micro ATX, Mini ITX
- PSU Support: Standard ATX
- PSU Location: Bottom
- Gaming Case: Yes
- Water Cooling: Water Cooling Ready!
- Push-Out Pipe Holes (No Grommets): 2
- Body Material: 0.5mm SPCC
- Front Bezel Material: Plastic / Mesh
- Side Panel: Window / Vented
- Internal Cable Management Depth: 15mm
- External Bays: 2 x 5.25” External
- Internal Bays: 4 x 3.5” Internal, 2 x 2.5” Internal
- Drive Bay Notes: 1 x 5.25″ internal bay
- Expansion Slots: 7 x Full Size
- Cooling Front: Space for 1 x 80mm or 1 x 92mm or 1 x 120mm (1 x 120mm LED inc.)
- Cooling Top: None
- Cooling Rear: Space for 1 x 80mm or 1 x 92mm or 1 x 120mm
- Cooling Side: Space for 1 x 120mm or 1 x 140mm
- Cooling Bottom: Filtered vent for PSU
- I/O Ports: 2 x USB 2.0, 1 x HD Audio, 1 x Microphone
- GPU Max Length: 400mm
- CPU Cooler Maximum Height: 160mm
- Front Bezel Colour: White
- Body Colour: White
We do full health checks and diagnostics checks on all systems sold. Combine that with a fantastic quality control approach mixed with a exemplary customer services system, your custom is our number one priority.
With our plug and play system, everything you need is in the box for you to connect to the internet and play that game. With our UK telephone numbers and our offices based in London, we are ready to help in any way we can.
The AMD version comes with BRAND NEW CPU (APU) & MOTHERDOARD and has these features:
AMD A8 APU features:
- Enter the fray with ultra-immersive AMD HD3D gaming
- Blaze past your opponents with DirectX 11-capable graphics
- Get amazing graphics performance with AMD Radeon Dual Graphics technology (Requires Compatible AMD Radeon PCIe Graphics Card, Not Included)
Asrock FM2A68M-HD+ :
- Support for Socket FM2+ 95W / FM2 100W processors
- All Solid Capacitor Design
- Supports Dual Channel DDR3 2400+(OC)
- 1 x PCIe 3.0 x16, 1 x PCIe 2.0 x1, 1 x PCI, Supports AMD Dual Graphics
- Integrated AMD Radeon™ R7/R5 Series Graphics in A-series APU
- Graphics Output Options : D-Sub, DVI-D, HDMI
- 5.1 CH HD Audio (Realtek ALC662 Audio Codec)
- 1 x Print Port Header, 1 x COM Port Header
- 4 x SATA3, 4 x USB 3.0 (2 Front, 2 Rear), 8 x USB 2.0 (4 Front, 4 Rear)
- Supports ASRock APP Shop, Full Spike Protection, X-Boost
All our gaming PC’s are supplied with a full 1 Year warranty for your peace of mind.
GAMEMAX CARBON WHITE GAMING PC
|Processor (CPU):||Choose option (Quad Core i5 or i7)|
|Memory (RAM):||Choose option|
|Hard Disk:||Choose option|
|Operating System:||Choose option|
|Audio:||High-definition Integrated Audio|
|Optical Drive:||Choose option|
|Power:||500 watts power supply|
|Dimensions:||208mm x 465mm x 445mm (W x H x D)|
|What’s in the box:||1x GameMax Carbon Gaming PC
1x Power Lead
Why buy a gaming PC
- A gaming PC has the best variety of games in comparison to any gaming console including PS4 and XBOX One. You can play the first text based adventures or the great Civilisation 1 that runs on a Pentium II PC to the latest games including Fifa 17, Team Fortress 2, Call of Duty and the newly released Civilisation 6.
- A gaming PC is the only platform to play games in 4K resolution. This is a fact. If you want that high quality then as we all know, a gaming PC is the only place you will find it. Even a PC with a mid-range graphics card can easily hit 1080p and above.
- A gaming PC is the best place to play VR (Virtual Reality) games or programs. Even with Playstations release of the VR headset, it is limited in comparison to what you can achieve on a PC especially the variety available.
- A gaming PC in today’s market is so much cheaper than it was 2 years ago. You don’t have to spend thousands to get the best graphics card on the market, at £200 a GTX1050Ti more than handles most of today’s top game titles.
- A gaming PC has the ability to MOD almost everything. From mods for games to mods for your gaming keyboard and mouse, the options are endless where-as consoles are very restricted in what you can do.
- A gaming PC is not just a gaming machine, it can also be used for everyday purposes including online social media and school work or general work. It will also be fantastic for video editing and so on. The gaming PC is more than a console.
- What to look out for when buying a gaming PC and what not to listen to:
- Do not buy a Gaming PC just because of how it looks. All gaming cases generally do the same thing so if it costs more than another, there should be a reason for this. In today’s market you can get any colour case you need and as many LED’s as you want however, this will not enhance your game play. Always read the specification.
- Ensuring you have enough storage to save the huge game files that are now required in this digital download era. CD’s/DVD games are becoming a thing of the past and with gaming sites like Steam available for you to keep your collection on file and in the cloud, it is easy to see why we run out of hard drive space fast. Many simply add an external USB hard drive but try to ensure that when you buy your gaming PC, it has enough storage. The minimum requirements when buying a PC is 500GB of storage. The recommended is a 1000GB (1TB) hard drive and to increase to a 2TB or a 3TB is not a huge cost so make this decision wisely.
- Power for the future. You need to ensure that your gaming PC is either upgradable as most are not or at least is high spec on the day you brought it. When looking for a gaming PC ensure for example you do not buy a gaming PC with a core 2 duo processor. This is 10-year-old technology and is out of date 5 years ago let alone today. Look deeper than the exaggerated Gigahertz claims and speak to someone who knows about gaming PC’s to ensure you buy something up to date. We recommend at least a 2nd generation i5 or i7 processor combined with 16GB memory and a 1TB hard drive to ensure that games will run. Also look at feedback of the person you are buying from to ensure they have happy customers.
- Buying an APU with a GPU. Most people will not know what this is but this is very important. When the graphics card is not dedicated and is built onto the motherboard, you compromise power for price. A big example of this is the AMD motherboards using an on board GPU. These will work okay for today but are not changeable at all. If you want to change the processor or graphics card, you will have to buy a new PC. This is not a situation you want to find yourself in. Always look for a dedicated graphics like a Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti or the 1080. What ever you choose, choose wisely. Seek advice when purchasing. Ask the question, will my favourite game work on the PC?
- There are many more questions that can be asked as below:
- You cannot game with your friends on a console. They all have different networks, PSN will not cross over to Xbox live and therefore PC gamers play with PC gamers and so on.
- It is very important when choosing an operating system that you choose the right one. From Windows 7 that is no longer available to Windows 10 Home or Pro to LINUX. What ever your needs are research what works best for you and your game. Ensure that you have an official COA attached to your machine to ensure that you are legally entitled to use it and update it.
- Memory (RAM) Always ensure that your game will utilise the amount of memory of your gaming PC. Most games will not use 32GB of memory so do you need to spend the money to get there. You can check your game to see what the recommended specifications are to ensure you do not over pay for something you do not use.
- Choosing the right TFT/Screen could never be more important. If you have all the PC power you have just acquired under the bonnet but only have 3 wheels to drive it, it will never work as it should. The same approach is just as important for the screen that you choose. FPS and reaction time will now depend on how good your screen is so ensure you research and you buy the right screen. In today’s market they are relatively priced and you should be able to get a fantastic screen for between £80-£150 for smaller than a 24”.